- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
6 Tomatoes - Chopped
1 Cup Basmathi Rice
8-10 Mint leaves
5 Broken Cashew
3 Table Spoon Oil
2 Tea Spoon Ghee
Grind the following(Grinded Mixture) :
1 inch piece of Ginger
7-8 Garlic flakes
1 inch Cinnamon
1/2 Onion - Chopped
2-3 small Coconut pieces
8-10 Red Chillies
2-3 Green Pepper
Salt - To Taste
1. Wash and soak rice for 10-15 minutes.
2. Drain water and fry for 2 minutes in 1 tsp of ghee.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add Broken cashew, cloves and Onion and fry till the onion become light brown.
4. Add chopped Tomatoes and fry till it becomes soft.
5. Add Grinded mixture and then fry for 2 -3 minutes.
6. Add fried rice and mix it well.
7. Then add 2 cups of hot water and allow it to boil for 3 minutes.
8. Add mint leaves and pressure cook for 5-6 minutes.
9. Tomato Rice is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Tomato Rice recipe page