- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Methi Poori (Luchi)(Puri)
2 cups - Wheat Flour
1 Bunch Fresh Methi - chopped
1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves - chopped
1tsp Ginger & green Chilly paste
2 tsps Red Chilli Powder
1tsp Cumin Seeds
2 pinches Asafoetida (Hing or Heeng)
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
Salt - to taste
Oil - for deep frying
1. Mix all the ingredients except oil .
2. Add water and make puri dough.
3. Knead well for consistent dough
4. Keep the dough closed in a container for 15 minutes
5. Using the rolling pin roll into thin pooris.
6. Deep fry till light brown
7. Methi poori is ready to be served hot.
Provide your feedback for Methi Poori recipe page