- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
2 cups Whole wheat flour (atta)
1 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp curd
1 tbsp milk
Oil to deep fry
Salt - to taste
1. Sieve flour with salt. Add ghee, curd and milk mix. Add water and knead well to make a hard dough.
2. Cover it with a wet cloth and leave it for about fifteen minutes.
3. Divide into twenty equal portions. Shape them into balls.
4. With the help of a rolling pin roll into thin pooris.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan (kadai). Deep fry the poori in hot oil for a minute, turn the side and fry till it is puffed and golden in color.
6. Pooris are ready to be served hot.
Provide your feedback for Poori recipe page