- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Ingredients to Make Malai kulfi
1 Litre milk
1 can Condensed milk
1/2 cup Badam Pista - chopped
1tbsp corn flour powder
Strings of Saffron
1 spoon powdered cardamom
Method to make Malai kulfi
1. Boil milk till it reduces to about half the quantity.
2. Add the milkmaid to the mixture and stir well.
3. In a cup mix corn flour with plain cold milk and mix well.
4. Add this mixture to the milk while stirring the milk.
5. Now add the dry fruits to it.
6. Then add the powdered cardamoms and strings of saffron and keep stirring.
7. Keep stirring the mixture till you notice that it starts thickening.
8. Cool the mixture and pour it in popsicle maker and then referigerate for 5-6 hours.
9. Remove the frozen kulfi from popsicle maker by keeping the mould in hot water.
10. Malai Kulfi is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Malai Kulfi recipe page