- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Ingredients for Lychee (Lychi or Lichi) Kulfi
1 Can- Condensed milk 14 oz.
1 Small Can Evaporated milk 5 oz.
320 ml. Heavy Cream
1 can of Lychee (Lychi or Lichi)
Method to make Lychee(Lychi or Lichi) Kulfi
1. Mix all the ingredient in a blender for 2 minutes.
2. Pour the mixture in to round popsicle maker.
3. Freeze it for 6 to 8 hour.
4. Remove frozen kulfi from the mold by placing it in warm water.
5. Lychee Kulfi is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Lychee Kulfi recipe page