- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
1 Cup - Grated beet root
1 tbsp - Ghee
1 litre (1/4 Gallon) -milk
1/2 cup - Sugar
1/2 tsp cardamon powder
Cashews and Almond pieces for decoration
1. Heat ghee on a pan and add grated beet to it.
2. Stir beet in the pan till it become soft.
3. Add boil milk in beet mixture then cook it till it become thick.
4. Add sugar, cardamon powder, cook till mixture become thick and then decorate with cashews and almonds.
5. Beetroot Halwa is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Beetroot Halwa recipe page