- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
1 cup plain flour
2 tsp. oil or ghee
1/4 tsp. ajwain seeds
salt to taste
oil to deep fry
3 chopped big boiled potatoes.
1 big cup boiled kabuli chole.
Sweet khajur chutney.
Spicy mint-corriander chutney.
1 cup beaten fresh curd
1 tbsp. fine sev
Red chilly powder
Cumin seed powder
Salt- to taste
1. Mix flour, ajwain, salt and oil. Rub together.
2. Use some water and knead into soft dough.
3. Roll into large thin rounds. Prick all over with fork or knife.
4. Place on a clean cloth. Repeat for all dough.
5. Heat oil, Take one round at a time.
6. Cut out small rounds from it with a cutter or small katori.
7. Each round should be about 1 inch in diameter.
8. Fry them in hot oil to a light golden brown.
9. Drain, keep aside. Cool, store till required for use
10. Spread papdi in plate.
11. Spread chopped boiled potatoes on it.
12.Spread Chole on it.
13.Put some sweet chutney, spicy mint chutney.
14.Spread beaten curd.
15.Spread salt-red chilly powder-cumin seed powder,fine sev and corriander leaves. beaten curd.
16.Papdi Chaat is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Papdi Chaat recipe page