- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
2 cup pure ghee
2 cups powdered sugar
4 cups besan
1 tsp each almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts (chopped)
A pinch of cardamom powder
1. Melt ghee in a kadahi and add besan.
2. Fry on low heat till besan is well done (light Pink).
3. Add cardamom powder, coarsely ground cashewnuts and almonds.
4. Let it cool for a while. When cool, add the powdered sugar and mix well and shape into ladoos.
5. Besan Ladoo are ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Besan Ladoo recipe page