- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Cup of Carnation Milk Powder
1 Stick of Butter
1/2 cup of Mixed Nuts crushed (Pistachios, Almonds & Cashewnuts)
1 tsp of Cardamom Powder
1. In the microwave place a corning ware dish with 1 stick of butter and melt it for 1 minute.
2. Take the dish out and then add all ingredients mix it to the melted butter.
3. Keep it back in microwave for 5 minutes.
4. Let it cool for a 1 or 2 minute then cut into pieces.
5. Instant (Quick) Khoya Burfi is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Khoya Burfi recipe page