- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
2 cup Sabudana.
2 medium potatoes - Boiled
1 medium potato - Grated
5 green chilies
1 tsp ginger paste
1/2 cup coriander leaves,
1/2 cup peanut ,roasted and crushed
2 teaspoon cumin seeds,
2 tbsp Fresh Coconut (cut into small pieces)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar salt to taste,
3-4 cups oil for frying
1. Wash sabudana in water, drain the water and leave it for at least 3 hrs.
2. Mash the boiled potatoes.
3. Now combine the sago, ginger paste,chilies , Coconut, grated and mashed potatoes, coriander leaves, peanut , cumin seeds, suger, lemon juice. Mix it properly .
4. Make small balls of the mixture and flatten them.
5. Heat some oil in a pan.
6. Deep fry these vadas till golden brown and crispy.
7. Sabudana vada is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Sabudana Vada recipe page