- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
1/2 cup frozen or fresh sweet corn
1 ripe avocado
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 Green Chilli finely chopped
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1/2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
Juice of half a lemon
Salt and pepper
1. Thaw in boiling water if sweet corn are frozen.
2. Prepare the avocado and chop into bite size bits.
3. Wash the tomatoes and halve them.
4. Place them all in a bowl. Add the chopped coriander and mint, lemon juice,Green Chill, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well.
5. Corn Salad is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Corn Salad recipe page