- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
1 cup - moong dal (green gram dal)
1 - big carrot (grated)
1-2 Green Chillies , chopped
1 sprig - coriender leaves (chopped)
2 tbsp - coconut (shredded)
1 tsp leamon juice
For Seasoning :
2 tsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
4-5 Curry Leaves
Salt to taste
1. Soak moong dal for 1 hour and drain.
2. Add all the ingredients to the dal except salt
3. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and Curry Leaves
4. Allow it to splutter and add it to the mixture.
5. Mix it well.
6. Add salt just before serving Moong-Carrot Salad.
Provide your feedback for Moong-Carrot Salad recipe page