- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
1½ cups boiled white corn kernels (makai ke dane)
1 bayleaf (tejpatta)
2 cloves (laung / lavang)
2 cardamoms (ilaichi)
25 mm. (1") cinnamon (dalchini)
2 tsp cornflour
1½ cups coconut milk
3 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
1 tsp.Garam masala
2 cups fresh coriander
3 green chillies
1 tsp lemon juice
¼ cup freshly grated coconut
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the bayleaf, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon till they crackle.
2. Add in the ground paste and fry till the oil separates.
3. Mix the cornflour with coconut milk and add to the mixture. Simmer till the gravy thickens.
4. Add in the corn and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Corn Curry is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Corn Curry recipe page