- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
3 cups Carrots -diced
2 tsp Garlic -minced
1 tsp Garam Masala
A pinch Black pepper
2 tsp Butter
Salt- per taste
1. Boil carrot,tomatoes and garlic in water.
2. Cool it down.
3. Grind the carrots, garlic and the tomatoes.
4. Strain it.
5. Take a heavy bottomed vessel and melt the butter and add the blended mixture. Let it cook for a few minutes.
6. Take it off the stove and add some pepper powder.
7. Add some croutons.
8. Carrot soup is ready to be served hot
Provide your feedback for Carrot Soup recipe page