- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Chilled Cucumber Soup
2 medium cucumber which are juicy
1/2 piece ginger
1 small green chilli
2-3 cups water
2-3 tbsp. cream whipped smooth
1 small sprig finely chopped mint
1 tsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1-2 slice bread
1. Chop cucumber onto large chunks
2. Grate ginger, keep aside.
3. Boil the cucumber in the water, till it becomes soft.
4. Let it Cool. Blend in a mixer
5. While blending add the bread, ginger and green chilli. Sieve.
6. Add sugar and salt to it.
7. Chill for at least an hour.
8. Pour a swirl of cream, sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and a tiny amount of chopped mint.
9. Chilled cucumber soup is ready.
Provide your feedback for Chilled Cucumber Soup recipe page