- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup
100 gms - cauliflower (cut into very small florets)
50 gms - cabbage (cut into fine strips)
125 gms - sweet corn (cream style)
5 - french beans (finely chopped)
1 - small carrot (finely chopped)
2 tbsp - corn flour (dissolved in ½ cup water)
4 cups - vegetable stock
½ tbsp - sugar
¼ tsp - ajinomoto
white pepper to taste
salt to taste
1. Par boil the vegetables. Drain and keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed vessel bring the vegetable stock and boil.
3. Add the sweet corn and mix well.
4. Add salt, pepper, sugar and ajinomoto.
5. Then boil again.
6. Gradually add the dissolved corn flour and boil stirring continuously.
7. Boil for few seconds.
8. Add the vegetables and cook for a minute.
9. Remove from stove.
10. Add vinegar and the sauces.
11. Sweet corn vegetable soup is ready to be served hot.
Provide your feedback for Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup recipe page