- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Hot and Sour Soup
2 tbsp chili sauce or to taste
11/2tbsp. Corn flour / corn starch
1 tbsp Soya sauce
2 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp. Capsicum / green bell pepper (chopped)
2 tbsp spring onions (chopped)
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp. carrots (chopped)
1/4th cup chopped cabbage
A small block of Paneer or Tofu
1 tsp. Black Pepper powder or to taste
1/2 tsp sugar
A pinch Ajinomoto
Salt to taste
4 cups water
1. Mix 4 cups of water, Chili sauce, Soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper powder and ajinomoto and boil them.
2. Then add all the chopped vegetables. Cook for a minute on a medium heat.
3. Dissolve corn starch in 1/2 cup water and add to the soup and keep stirring constantly till it becomes thick.
4. Cook for a minute, add paneer slices.
5. Serve hot.
6. Hot and sour soup should be served fresh.
Provide your feedback for Hot and Sour Soup recipe page