- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
1 Onion - Nicely chopped.
1 Potato -Cut into small squares.
1 Carrot - Cut into small squares.
½ cup Beans - chopped and boiled.
½ cup Green peas.
2 teaspoons Oil
1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
1 ½ Chilli Powder
1 teaspoon Salt as per taste.
1 teaspoon Garam Masala
1 pack Puff Pastry sheets - frozen
1.Take out the puff pastry sheet from the pack and separate the sheets and keep them out to defrost for 5 min to bring it to the room temperature.
2. Add oil to the frying pan. When the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and the turmeric powder.
3. Add the onion and deep fry it till golden brown, then add the vegetables and fry.
4. Add salt, chilli powder, garam masala and cook for about 5 minutes. Then let it cool.
5. Now cut each puff pastry sheet into three parts.
5. Fill the stuffing in each part and fold each part by pressing the ends properly, so that they don't open up while baking.
7. Bake the Puffs in the baking oven for 20 min at 350 F or till they are baked, golden brown.8. Enjoy the vegetable puffs with Tomato Sauce.
Provide your feedback for Vegetable Puff recipe page