- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
1 - shredded cabbage
1 cup - chopped red onions
1 cup - chopped tomatoes
2 to 3 - slit green chillies
1 tbs - ground peanuts(roasted)
1 tsp - cumin seeds
5 to 6 - curry leaves
1/4 tsp - red chilli powder
2 tsp - lemon juice
1 tsp - oil
salt to taste
coriander leaves/cilantro, finely chopped for garnishing
1. Shred cabbage in a food processor or buy coleslaw packet.
2. Add onions, tomatoes, slit chillies, salt and peanut powder and mix.
3. Heat oil, add cumin seeds, curry leaves and red chilli powder.
4. Pour the oil mixture over the salad mix.
5. Squeeze lemon and salt to taste.
6. Garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves.
7. Serve cold.
8. Excellent as a salad or a side dish .
Provide your feedback for Cabbage Salad recipe page