- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Ingredients for Navratan Korma
3 cups - Boiled vegetables (potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, green peas, french beans, capsicum, )
175 gms - paneer( Fried pieces)
3 Cup Tomato puree
2 - Onion puree
1 1/2 tsp -Ginger paste
1 1/2 tsp - Garlic paste
1 tsp - Turmeric Powder
1 1/2 tsp - Red chilli powder
1 tsp - Coriander powder
2 tsp - Garam Masala Powder
2 tbsp - Cream
1 cup - Milk / water
1/4 cup - Dry fruits (cashew nuts, raisins)
6 tbsp - Vegetable oil
1 tbsp - Ghee
Salt To Taste
Method to make navratan korma
1. Heat ghee in the frying pan and add dry fruits to it and fry for about a minute on medium heat. Keep seperate.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry onions and ginger-garlic paste till golden brown.
3. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add tomato puree and dry fruits. Stir well and cook the mixture for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add milk. Bring it to boil. Then bring to medium heat and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
6. Add paneer to the gravy and stir well.
7. Then add all the vegetables to the above gravy and cook for about 6 minutes.
8. Add cream and chopped coriander leaves on the navaratna korma to decorate .
9. Navratan Korma is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Navratan Korma recipe page