- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Ingredients for Palak Paneer
2 bunches Palak
6 oz. Paneer
1 medium sized Onion
1 medium sized Tomato
2 tspns. Ginger-Garlic paste
1 tbsp - coriander powder
1 tsp - red chillie powder
2 tbsp Cream
1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tbsp Kasuri Methi (dry fenugreek leaves)
Salt - to taste
Oil for frying
Method to make Palak Paneer
1. Separate the palak(Spinach) leaves from the stalk and wash them.
2. Cut onion and tomato into pieces.
3. Cut the paneer into small cubes and fry them in the oil till it becomes golden brown.
4. Heat little oil in a pan add onion to it. When they become transparent add tomatoes. When cooked add ginger-garlic paste and salt and again cook for a minute.
5. Now add palak(spinach) leaves to it. Cook till the palak becomes soft.
6. After palak is cooked cool the mixture and blend it to coarse paste.
7. Now put this paste in a pan, add fried paneer cubes to it and cook for a while.
8. Palak paneer is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Palak Paneer recipe page