- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Ingredients for Cranberry Chutney:
1 pound Cranberries
2 green chiles ,sliced
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Methi Powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder (haldi)
1 tsp Mustard Seeds
1/2 cup sugar
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Oil
20 Curry leaves
Method to make Cranberry Chutney:
1. Wash the cranberries and set aside to dry.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan .
3 Add the cranberries to the pan and keep stirring. Within minutes, the cranberries will turn mushy.
4. Add the sugar ,salt, haldi, chilli powder and methi powder. Stir, cover and cook for some more time till the cranberries have totally cooked.
5. In another pan, crackle the mustard seeds in some oil with the curry leaves and pour over the chutney.
6. Take the chutney off the stove and allow to cool.
7. Cranberry Chutney is ready.
Provide your feedback for Cranberry Chutney recipe page